Wednesday, 13 November 2013
12 Funny Observations In Nollywood Films
Below are some of those subtle and funny “things” about Nigerian Nollywood movies. Enjoy!
1.Isn't funny that a Ghost picks up a call in Nollywood, how is this possible?
2. Why would a Ghost have to look “left and right” before crossing the road?
3.Isn't it funny for two Ghost to fall in love, na wa!
4. Why is it that Nollywood characters die or run mad immediately after their confessions?
5. How come a legendary Village Movie, set in the 70′s, still find Brazilian hair on Mercy Johnson?
6. Must all hired assassins be found in uncompleted or abandoned buildings?
7. Will a Yoruba movie ever be complete without a visit to the ‘Baba’?
8. Observe, nine out of ten times, Olu Jacobs dies of heart attack in Nollywood movies, why?
9. “15 years ago” , Ini Edo calls her boyfriend with a Blackberry Bold 5. How possible?
10. When poor people come to Lagos to struggle, they always make it. How true is this?
11. Isnt it funny for Segun Arinze to act as Ramsey Noah’s dad?
12. Isn’t it interesting for a blind woman to say “I’m happy to see you, my son”?
Feel free to add your own observations! May God help Nollywood.